If we were stranded on a desert island and could have only three things, they would be: sunscreen (for obvious reasons), Brad Pitt (also for obvious reasons) and an Aura Multi Use Blush (hey, we’ve got to look good for Brad!).
This product is so amazing, it has received a Best of Beauty Award from Allure magazine, has been featured on Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP website, and been featured in a number of other major fashion magazines. Why? It could be the universally flattering colors, the superb blendability, or the natural, radiant glow it creates. Or maybe, it’s the nourishing power of Vapour’s face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory frankincense, antioxidant tulsi and moisturizing & calming Lotus Flowers. Whatever the reason, it’s an unsurpassed hit! $28 at www.vapourbeauty.com
To demonstrate the versatility of this amazing product, we have included this “how-to” video tutorial from Vapour co-founder, and makeup artist extraordinaire, Eric Sakas.
Here are some of his favorite tips and tricks:
Tips for Use
• For the smoothest application, begin by warming Aura in a circular motion on the back of your hand. The product is activated by the warmth of your skin.
• Apply to clean skin directly from stick applicator
• Blend with fingertips or brush
Eric’s Professional Application Tips
• Try Aura on eyelids to give a bright and refreshed look
• Use Aura to subtly highlight the temples, forehead, and chin
• Try Aura Multi-Use on lips for a pulled-together look
• On lips, layer with Vapour Elixir lip gloss for added body and shine
See the entire collection at www.vapourbeauty.com